Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Awaken, My Love

Let Him AWAKEN your heart.

He has so much beauty to bring, to unveil.

Truly, His Love is stronger than death.

Let Him call to you, beckon your heart.

Allow Him to breathe LIFE into you once more.

No longer stale. No longer stagnant.

Dry bones, no more.

A true, deep, fervent LOVE for Him.

Your heart's very echo to the deep, fervent, powerful, redemptive, STRONG LOVE He has for you.

He says to you: "Awaken, my Love."

He romanced you first, and that is the way it has always been.



2 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn I love reading your words, the Lord speaks through you and it is absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for sharing His heart and being His vessel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post.
    I need to be reminded every day how blind I am, and what His response is to this. His response is exactly as you described, not angry, not judging or cruel like my own or the world's, but instead, "Awaken my Love."

    ... It's so hard for me to accept this this crazy, crazy love that I don't deserve. It makes me feel horrible sometimes for accepting it when I am so far from deserving. But the awakening reminds me He wants me to, even if I don't want to.

    I need to be reminded the Truth of the cross and His love every day. I always become blind/just don't want to accept it.

    ReplyDelete